Ohio SBDC at Wright State University
Center Director: Donerik Black
Export Assistance Director: Kathy Marshalek
Comprehensive business management and education services.
Free, confidential, in-depth, one-on-one counseling and low- or no-cost training.
- Expansion, Financing and Product Development
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Sales and Marketing Guidance
- Management, Profitability and Cash Flow Assistance
- Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Projections and Goal Setting
- Boots-to-Business Programs
- Business Start-up Planning and Training
- Quality-Based Assessments
- Loan Packaging Assistance
- Export Readiness Assessment
- Export Planning and New Market Access
Online Request for Counseling
Find More Events....
Wednesday, August 03, 2016 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Do you have it all figured out? The idea is rock solid, the funding is ready and the sales plan is poised to be launched... Really? If you are in business or looking to start a business, you have to have a plan. Without it, you significantly reduce your chance of success. Whether you need a business plan to find funding or just get your company organized, you will find this seminar invaluable to your planning process.
Speaker: Kim Woodbury, CBA
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Dayton, OH 45435