Ohio SBDC at Wright State University
Center Director: Donerik Black
Export Assistance Director: Kathy Marshalek
Comprehensive business management and education services.
Free, confidential, in-depth, one-on-one counseling and low- or no-cost training.
- Expansion, Financing and Product Development
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Sales and Marketing Guidance
- Management, Profitability and Cash Flow Assistance
- Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Projections and Goal Setting
- Boots-to-Business Programs
- Business Start-up Planning and Training
- Quality-Based Assessments
- Loan Packaging Assistance
- Export Readiness Assessment
- Export Planning and New Market Access
Online Request for Counseling
Find More Events....
Tuesday, March 07, 2017 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
New and pre-venture entrepreneurs will benefit from this FREE workshop. Focus will be on the business idea, logistics of a business and an organized process toward success. Steps in starting your own business, learn new techniques and how to take action on the many decisions facing small business ownership will be covered: business plans, business structure/choice of entity/name registration, legal matters, business insurance, accounting and taxation, marketing, small business banking and loans, how to register your business with the Secretary of State. Many resources available for small business success will be shared.
Speaker: Lori Minnich, Certified Business Advisor, SBDC
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Learn the essential basic components of business bookkeeping. Designed to help the newer or pre-venture business owner organize and keep track of their financials: business revenue and expenses, cash flow, using accounting software vs. spreadsheets and how to set up a basic chart of accounts. An introduction to QuickBooks will be shared. Accounting knowledge is not necessary.
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Dayton, OH 45435